Fake Memory Erase
Posted at Tuesday, April 1st, 2008 10:07PM by bxsciencer

is there an app like the hideall program that detects the TIOS version, the ID, the calc tupe, and fake resets the calculator (when the yes option is pressed in the mem erase section), and hides all of the apps and programs besides the app called 'fake'?

i have nothing against 'fake' but it displays ti83 and wont fool anyone who sees it on an 84

re:Fake Memory Erase
Posted at Thursday, April 24th, 2008 3:56PM by bxsciencer

It says ti84, but when i restarted the calc, instead of saying ram cleared, it says ti84 on top of the screen, and after i press a button, it shows app vars and apps cleared, except when i go to the apps and programs, they are still there, and if i wait too long, it really does clear the memory. then, "fake" is invalidated
also, after uninstalling all of the other apps and running fake, the apps and programs are still there, even if the calc thinks they are not

Posted at Thursday, April 24th, 2008 4:03PM by bxsciencer

it works, but is the app supposed to hide the stuff in the memory or in the program/app button or in both, because the apps still work and the programs are still visible

Posted at Thursday, April 24th, 2008 4:21PM by bxsciencer

it works, but is the app supposed to hide the stuff in the memory or in the program/app button or in both, because the apps still work and the programs are still visible

Posted at Friday, April 25th, 2008 4:57PM by bxsciencer

and i forgot that i was using sdk to test it out first. sorry

Posted at Friday, April 25th, 2008 9:29PM by bxsciencer

Yeah. i was using the ti 83+ debugger

thanks anyways

Posted at Thursday, March 19th, 2009 9:35AM by go

BIG PROBLEM, I did it, then restored it,
and my programs were back, but the archived are now not archived and they're undifenid when I try to start them. Before, I had MirageOS and I could restore it whit that, but because I taught it didn't work because of M.OS, I erased that. I can't open programs anymore. HELP PLEASE (gogoe@live.be)

Posted at Saturday, October 3rd, 2009 9:26PM by sweet26

the link is not here anymore. can anyone upload it on. thx :)

Posted at Monday, May 13th, 2013 9:07PM by KLViking

Please fix it Brandon for 2.53MP and up

just shift the links from the Reset Menu Lists over 1. Ram shows vars, vars shows apps, apps shows both, both shows all mem, all mem actually clears all.
Please fix

Posted at Monday, April 7th, 2014 10:37AM by bobthebob123

"re:Fake Memory Erase
Posted at Thursday, March 19th, 2009 9:35AM by go
BIG PROBLEM, I did it, then restored it,
and my programs were back, but the archived are now not archived and they're undifenid when I try to start them. Before, I had MirageOS and I could restore it whit that, but because I taught it didn't work because of M.OS, I erased that. I can't open programs anymore. HELP PLEASE (gogoe@live.be)"

This is supposed to happen, he mentions it, you have to clear the ram after restoring everything (which is why you're supposed to back up everything to archive first before using fake"

You must be logged in to post replies.