HELP!!!
Posted at Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008 4:57PM by bxsciencer

Help! My computer is acting very strangely when i connect my calc to my computer. for some reason, i can set the time on my 84se but i cant transfer files at all (when the computer does connect to the calc). other times, the computer says that there is a connection failure. i have removed all of the ti files computer files from my computer and reinstalled them, but the calculator just refuses to do anything.

i even uninstalled the drivers and slowly reinstalled them for the calculator and after the popup that says that the "new device" is ready to use, the same happens, or says that the device is not recognized.

HELP!!!! what can i do???

Brandon when are you going to finish periph8x??

re:HELP!!!
Posted at Thursday, September 4th, 2008 10:42PM by magicdanw

What software are you using? Are you sure you're installing the right drivers? Is it possible you have installed Tilp drivers at some point in the past? Windows might install those by default, which won't work with TI-Connect, or vice versa.

Posted at Friday, September 5th, 2008 6:35AM by bxsciencer

yeah. i had tilp installed for a day before removing everything. i uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them with my 84se later on. i have a windows xp with ticonnect 1.6

and i got the calc to connect again, after breaking off a piece of the usb socket by accident

Posted at Thursday, October 2nd, 2008 12:45PM by Cricket_Boy

I hate it when TiLP overrides TI-connect's drivers...

You must be logged in to post replies.