Crazy Calc
Posted at Friday, October 10th, 2008 9:02PM by bxsciencer

Can anyone tell me how, after a light drop, and a garbage collect, my calculator resetted, and decided to delete random files, even though every file on my calc is archived?

re:Crazy Calc
Posted at Saturday, October 11th, 2008 9:45PM by bxsciencer

i ran the self test and the lcd got messed up. now, when i play fallup, the screen goes crazy and makes lines from top to bottom, as the barriers come down, and act as barriers too. the only way to undo this is to ram reset. a new copy of the file does nothing. the LCDFIX program on ticalc is useless for this problem

is it possible that i have transferred too many files between may/june and now, and "did something"? this calculator is relatively new

Posted at Sunday, October 12th, 2008 6:46PM by bxsciencer

oh dear... all sorts of random stuff happens to me all the time. if the 83SDK could replicate this, i would send you a screen shot.
how come the screens of the calcs tend to be broken so quickly? all of my calculators since my second one have had all sorts of screen problems.

Posted at Sunday, October 12th, 2008 11:35PM by bxsciencer

would you get me another calculator?:) after buying 4 84ses, im short on cash

Posted at Sunday, October 12th, 2008 11:40PM by bxsciencer

and i would email ticares, but ive emailed them a bit too many times, to the point where i actually have my own service person

Posted at Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 8:18PM by bxsciencer

aw...

You must be logged in to post replies.