Periph8X
Posted at Friday, December 19th, 2008 7:17PM by Cricket_Boy

How far are you with it?

re:Periph8X
Posted at Monday, December 22nd, 2008 9:23PM by Cricket_Boy

What kind of USB stuff?

BTW, I'm at a hotel, on your site via my DS.

Posted at Thursday, December 25th, 2008 10:48AM by jbr

Yeah, portables ftw.
I've had a palm III, followed by a palm IIIc, followed by a Windows Mobile pocket pc (which still had the highest clock speed I've ever seen in a WM device), followed by an iPod touch, soon to by followed by a Pandora(!!).

Of course, my calcs still hold a special place in my heart as my only USB enabled portables to date. Looking forward to seeing what else they're capable of!

Posted at Sunday, December 28th, 2008 2:04PM by Cricket_Boy

The good thing about the DS Web Browser is that it allows you to connect to several more access points. When it 'connects to WiFi', it only seems to wait for any returned packet. The hotel requires logging into a HTML page, accepting the terms of service, and won't let you connect to WFC (confirmed from WiFi setup). But it will then allow you to connect for 24h (I like playing Picross with others).

Well, I'm back from vacation. I think this topic name has to be changed.

BTW, does anyone know how I can extend the reach of my wireless router? I can't reach it from my bedroom (other side of the house), and the wiring cannot be changed (DSL cable is in the wall, and short).

Posted at Tuesday, January 6th, 2009 9:58PM by Cricket_Boy

Cantana? A web search doesn't help...

Posted at Wednesday, January 7th, 2009 6:56PM by Cricket_Boy

Let me guess, can + antenna? I'll search.

Posted at Friday, January 9th, 2009 7:09PM by Cricket_Boy

I'm guessing it will cause problems if I'm using both the DS and wireless computer at the same time. They're in different directions from the router.

You must be logged in to post replies.