1. Haven't you solved the current one?
2. New one: Why does TI link the way they do (slow linking through link port) (the answer 'they are stupid' doesn't count)
3. Stop using a chrono device (C&C RA2) to go back in time to post the questions on Wednesday, December 31st, 1969, at 7:33PM
2. Last night, I thought about it, and it does make SOME sense on how they did it. They probably didn't think of using an alternating bit, and instead used tranversing.
3. Lately, I've been addicted to C&C. That is also trivia for your site.
Trivia as in the date thing
You must be logged in to post replies.