I need calculator help please?
Posted at Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 8:27PM by iceraider961

I have a small problem when i try to download a program onto my calculator which is ti 84 i use the long black cable i connect it it connects all is fine but when i actually try to transfer the program into the calculator by dragging it gives me an error.I drag in the file with the calculator on it and i leave the rest alone I am trying to download the fake RAM program onto my calculator is can you please give me a walk through it would be greatly appreciated.

re:I need calculator help please?
Posted at Monday, April 7th, 2014 10:35AM by bobthebob123

Well I also have some problems like this once in a while.
If you don't have anything important on your calculator clear the archive, but if you do you can just try clearing the RAM first.

I think sometimes when you're transferring stuff, and the transmission gets interrupted, a fragment of the file stays on your calculator and it creates an error. After you do this stuff, and you transfer the fake program properly, the next time you transfer stuff and you cancel a transmission I think you'll have to clear the ram or archive, whichever you were transferring to, and when you're transferring stuff, archive anything that's on your calculator anyway.

You must be logged in to post replies.